- General John Dailey Director of the National Air & Space Museum
- G.Wayne Clough Secretary of the Smithsonian Institution
- Christine Albanel Executive Director in charge of events, cultural and institutional partnerships and solidarity, France Telecom/Orange
- Francois Delattre Ambassador of France to the United States
- Kerri-Ann Jones Assistant Secretary of State, Department of States
- Patricia Cooper President, Satellite Industry Association
- Renata David Director of Legal Affairs, ITSO
- Michael Geselowitz Senior Director, IEEE History Center
- Thierry Guillemin Senior Vice President & Chief Technical Officer at Intelsat
- Bart Palmer Chief Technology Officer, GlobeCast Americas
- David Richards Interim Director, Margaret Chase Smith Library, The University of Maine
- James Schwoch Professor of Communication Studies, Northwestern University
- Robert J. Tate Consul of the United States for Western France
Christine Albanel, has a degree in modern literature. Speechwriter for French President Jacques Chirac for many years, including authoring the famous Vel d´Hiv speech, she was Advisor to the French President on Education and Culture before joining the French State Council. Appointed Chairperson of the Établissement Public de Versailles in July 2003, she was Minister of Culture and Communications from May 2007 to June 2009.
Once this portfolio was handed to Frédéric Mitterrand, she turned down a government appointment at the Villa Medici, preferring the France Telecom-Orange Group. Since joining the Group in 2010, Ms. Albanel has been Senior Executive Vice-President in charge of Communication, Sponsorship and Content Strategy.