- General John Dailey Director of the National Air & Space Museum
- G.Wayne Clough Secretary of the Smithsonian Institution
- Christine Albanel Executive Director in charge of events, cultural and institutional partnerships and solidarity, France Telecom/Orange
- Francois Delattre Ambassador of France to the United States
- Kerri-Ann Jones Assistant Secretary of State, Department of States
- Patricia Cooper President, Satellite Industry Association
- Renata David Director of Legal Affairs, ITSO
- Michael Geselowitz Senior Director, IEEE History Center
- Thierry Guillemin Senior Vice President & Chief Technical Officer at Intelsat
- Bart Palmer Chief Technology Officer, GlobeCast Americas
- David Richards Interim Director, Margaret Chase Smith Library, The University of Maine
- James Schwoch Professor of Communication Studies, Northwestern University
- Robert J. Tate Consul of the United States for Western France
Thierry Guillemin - Senior Vice President & Chief Technical Officer, Intelsat S.A.
Mr. Thierry Guillemin is responsible for Intelsat terrestrial and space segment infrastructure design, development and operations. This encompasses satellite fleet planning, spacecraft definition, procurement, launch and in-orbit operations, terrestrial network engineering and operations and customer support centers. He manages operation facilities in Washington, DC, Atlanta, Long Beach, California, as well as teleports around the world and program management teams at spacecraft construction sites in the United States and Europe.
Mr. Guillemin has more than 25 years of leadership experience in the satellite industry. When Intelsat acquired PanAmSat in July 2006, he led the successful integration of the two companies´ operations that gave birth to the world´s largest satellite fleet and satellite services network.
Prior to assuming his current role, Mr. Guillemin was responsible for all aspects of operations and engineering of Intelsat´s satellite fleet, as Vice President of Satellite Operations and Engineering.
Mr. Guillemin formerly served as Intelsat´s Director, Spacecraft Programs, when he supervised the development of the Intelsat-IX and Intelsat-X series satellites. He then managed the launch missions and operations of the Intelsat fleet as Director, Satellite Engineering.
Prior to joining Intelsat in 1999, Mr. Guillemin served for eight years with EADS Astrium as a System Engineering Manager and a Spacecraft Program Manager. He also served as an engineer and a technical manager at Alcatel Space from 1982 to 1990.
Mr. Guillemin earned a Master´s Degree in Aerospace Engineering from the Ecole Nationale Superieure de l´Aeronautique et de l´Espace in Toulouse, France.
Intelsat is the leading provider of fixed satellite services worldwide. For over 45 years, Intelsat has been delivering information and entertainment for many of the world´s leading media and network companies, multinational corporations, Internet Service Providers and governmental agencies. Intelsat´s satellite, teleport and fiber infrastructure is unmatched in the industry, setting the standard for transmissions of video, data and voice services. From the globalization of content and the proliferation of HD, to the expansion of cellular networks and broadband access, with Intelsat, advanced communications anywhere in the world are closer, by far.